We currently have Business Manager vacancy in St Lucia, South Africa. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to lead one of our life changing and award winning volunteer projects.
- Are you a great leader and can communicate on many different levels?
- Have you volunteered or managed volunteers previously ?
- Do you have experience working in a culturally sensitive environment?
- Are you excited to grow and develop our projects
If you answer yes to all the above, this could be for you;
You are accountable for the business performance within your project location which includes the growth, profitability, strength of the partnerships, the volunteer experience and impact within the communities where you work. You will continuously look for new avenues of income and seek to enhance the volunteer experience by creating award winning projects. You will work closely with the sales department to ensure that the projects are attractive to potential volunteers and offer uniqueness to your location.
You are also accountable for driving The Foundation’s vision forward in your location and you will set and monitor fundraising targets, manage relationships with donors and partners and ensure our projects are run in a sustainable manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
Required Experience and Skills
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Ability to manage people and get the best out of them
- Able to identify opportunities to grow our business and develop projects
- Financial budgeting and tracking skills
- Some volunteering experience or worked in a culturally sensitive environment
- Organised and able to multi task
- Work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Passion for community development and/or conservation
Must have a full, valid driving license
We offer a stipend, accommodation and food, and also cover the cost of your visa application. Your flights are at your own expense.
Please email Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter detailing why you think you are right for the job. We are sorry that we cannot respond to all applicants.