We are looking for an exceptional and dynamic person who can take care of all aspects of running our team and projects at our Project Location in the Greater Kruger Area location.
You will be reporting into Stuart and Stacey, business managers who have run the business from its inception in 2015. They will be supporting you in all aspects of your role and through their extensive career and life experience there is a great deal of knowledge to learn and draw from. As an integral part of the management team you will be expected to support business management on all aspects and at all times. Ensuring the culture on site is happy and enthusiastic is essential as the whole team lives on site. You will be an important part of making sure this culture is maintained through various means, team building, staff nights, positive approaches and enthusiasm for the great work we undertake in our projects.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, dynamic people person, who is fun, enthusiastic, naturally positive and solution orientated. Organization and planning along with exceptional team leadership are essential skills for this role. You will need to be detail orientated, but able to always see the bigger picture and make decisions in a confident and efficient way. You will need exceptional communication skills as detailed and clear reporting is a large part of the role.
Roles and responsibilities:
Required Experience and Skills
- Proven experience, and passionate about managing people
- Team leadership
- Remote living working experience advantageous
- Project management experience advantageous
- Hospitality experience advantageous
- Volunteer experience advantageous
- First Aid and PDP Driving license advantageous
This exciting and rewarding job comes with many benefits;
- Competitive salary
- Private accommodation
- Live in – 3 meals a day
- Monday to Friday – Weekends off (sometimes you will be required to help out as is subject to our industry, this can be avoided most of the time with clear and proper planning)
Please email Stuart (email@example.com) with your CV and cover letter detailing why you think you are right for the job. We are sorry that we cannot respond to all applicants.