As an African Impact Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for the sales of a number of volunteer projects across Africa. The role is based in our ocean-front Cape Town office and forms part of a team who are responsible for creating the very best volunteer experiences on the planet.
We are a multi-award-winning volunteer travel organization and specialists in African volunteering. We’ve built, grown and developed our very own projects. We hire the most incredible people to make this happen and surround ourselves with inspiring human beings from every corner of the world.
We know volunteering can do even more, so join us, help us recruit volunteers and achieve more for communities and wildlife efforts across Africa.
Roles and Responsibilities
Required Experience and Skills
Only those that have previous experience and desire to succeed in this field should apply. A dedication for community and conservation development is a must, as well as ability to build rapport and great relationships with our volunteers and project teams.
- Proven track record and passion for sales
- Strong selling skills with the right approach to sell an experience rather than a product
- Ability to follow up numerous enquiries in good time, with a personable approach and good customer service
- Ability to guide volunteers in the sales process and understand what’s correct for our volunteers when making decisions and dealing with issues
- An understanding of the USA Market would be helpful
- Passion for community and conservation development in Africa
- Some experience in travel and understanding of why people volunteer
- Organization and ability to delegate
- Personable and can create strong relationships on projects and with distant team members
- Ability to manage and involve others in resolving issues
- Good communication – written and speaking
- Able to travel to experience and keep up to date with our volunteer projects
- Experience in using social media to create interest and updates on our projects
Please email Natascha at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter detailing why you think you are right for the job. We are sorry that we cannot respond to all applicants.