As a volunteer, you’ll get to:
- Assist coaches in teaching physical education sessions at schools in Khayelitsha and Langa, township areas of Cape Town.
- Help design sports classes at schools, which can include new games, fitness tests, and competitions.
- Teach sports at aftercare programs, where you can organize fun games, set up obstacle courses, and coach sports such as football and hockey.
- Bring fresh ideas and motivation to disadvantaged children through physical activity.
- Provide care at an orphanage and extra-curricular classes at schools if you wish to combine sports coaching with other community volunteer work.
- Live and work in Cape Town, a stunning South African city with a huge variety of colors, cultures, and exciting things to explore.