Volunteer in the small rural town of Livingstone, Zambia and provide vital healthcare to those in need within this underprivileged community.
Livingstone Budget Volunteering - Healthcare And Community Development Project Zambia
What is the minimum stay?
Where exactly is it?
What will I be doing?
Gain practical medical experience in rural Clinics, volunteer in Home Based Care projects, and assist with community upliftment projects in Livingstone
- Project Fee: This facilitates funding for items such as building materials, equipment, supplies, etc. Project fees are also used to buy vehicles/equipment and for developing the housing for volunteers to provide for the expansion of the projects
- All airport transfers from Livingstone International Airport upon your arrival and departure
- Comprehensive orientation programme
- All daily transfers to and from your projects during your stay
- Full board and lodging which includes 3 meals a day at our volunteer house throughout the week. Please note: weekend meals are self catered on this programme
- 24 hour assistance and support from African Impact and your Project Managers throughout placement
- Personal travel insurance for the duration of your placement, which must include cover for evacuation and repatriation
- All transport by air or bus to Livingstone
- All items of a personal nature, such as curios, gifts, clothing (work and other)
- E-mail/Internet and telephone calls
- Soft drinks, alcoholic beverages and snacks
- All visas for border crossings
- Any excursions over and above your planned volunteer itinerary in Zambia e.g. visit to the Victoria Falls, white water rafting, etc.
Minimum age limit 18 years old, maximum dependent on participant's health.