Join our team in the world-famous Greater Kruger Region of South Africa and volunteer your time to help Africa’s iconic wildlife and vulnerable communities. We’re now offering £100 off if you join us in 2019.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR WILDLIFE AND COMMUNITY PROGRAM:
- Be part of a team monitoring the movements of elephants, lion prides, leopards, endangered rhino and more
- Help with important conservation initiatives, such as creating new waterholes and conducting snare sweeps
- Join Reading and Homework Clubs to provide one-on-one educational support to help local children’s development
- Live in your own stunning private lodge within the world-famous Greater Kruger Area
- Explore the Blyde River Canyon, take in the breathtaking Panorama Route or add another stamp to your passport by visiting the intriguing landlocked country of Swaziland over your weekends
Check out our video below!
We live and breathe all things Africa
We’re the trusted specialist on volunteering and interning in Africa, with over 15 years’ of experience.
We are with you all the way
Wrapping ourselves around you like a giant fluffy blanket, our awesome staff will make sure you see, do and experience as much as possible.
We are about real, measurable change
Responsibility and sustainability is the aim of the game on our very own volunteer projects, having built them hand-in-hand with local communities.
We are leading the way
With some of the most progressive policies, we are helping to push the boundaries of what the responsible volunteer travel industry can achieve.