- Gain unique work experience in the hospitality and tourism safari industry, including: Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Reception & Reservations and Marketing departmental training, which will help to develop your career in this adventurous and exhilarating industry
- Intern as part of your university placement or school work experience
- Live on Zimbabwe’s Leading Private Game Reserve (2016 World Travel Awards), home to African Impact’s Hands-On Lion Conservation Project and a whole host of wildlife!
- Contribute to the African Lion & Environmental Research Trust’s world’s-first Lion Rehabilitation & Release Into the Wild Program
- On your days off, explore the local area or enjoy the many activities the reserve has to offer, including: walking with lions as part of our lion conservation project, walking or riding our 4 orphaned elephants in the reserve, going on game drives on the reserve to spot wildlife, enjoying an overnight horseback safari out in the bush or just simply soaking up the sun by the pool!