As a volunteer, you will get to:
- Be part of the first effort to release lions into the wild in Africa through this ground-breaking, globally-recognized lion conservation project.
- Enjoy extremely close encounters with captive lions on their daily walks, and watch their naturla instincts develop while collecting data for our lion release program.
- Experience the African bush in a unique way as you spend time out on the Masuwe Concession, adjacent to the Zambezi National Park, where you’ll be involved in anti-poaching, conservation and reserve maintenance activities like snare sweeps, boundary patrols and alien plant removal.
- Make a difference for the next generation of young Zimbabweans as you facilitate Conservation Education programs, helping to inspire children to be passionate about the animals they live alongside.
- Live a stone’s throw from one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World – Victoria Falls, where wildlife such as elephant roam the streets, and play a vital role in the conservation of this World Heritage Site.