As a volunteer, you will get to:
- Join African Impact and enrich the lives of disadvantaged children in impoverished communities
- Offer teaching assistance and mentoring for students who need special attention
- Serve as a role model for disadvantaged street children by offering care, guidance and support
- Assist in horse therapy for children with disabilities to promote physical and emotional growth
- Teach the youth of Zimbabwe our Conservation Education Curriculum - the first of its kind!
- Participate in the world’s first Lion Release Program at Antelope Park
- Enjoy hands-on work and extremely close encounters with lions and witness them in their natural habitat stalking prey
- Go on ‘night encounters’ to witness lions hunting after dark - a once in a life time opportunity!
- Get to know the African bush on overnight horseback safaris - camping under the stars!
- Interact and help care for our 4 rescued African elephants
- Take advantage of optional excursions to Zimbabwe’s natural wonders and wildlife areas, such as:
The majestic Victoria Falls, the adrenaline capital of Africa!
Rhino trekking in Matobo National Park
Spend 4 days in a houseboat on Lake Kariba spotting hippos, crocs and elephants