As a volunteer, you’ll get to:
- Teach physical education classes at schools, during which you can teach games and introduce your own lesson plans.
- Coach children at sports clubs in sports such as rugby, soccer, volleyball, and netball.
- Teach lessons on physical health and general life skills at schools, focusing on issues like hygiene, nutrition, exercise and teamwork.
- Offer children enriching stimulation through extra-curricular reading, math and art clubs.
- Assist with rewarding construction work by refurbishing, building or painting classrooms.
- Get your hands dirty at our organic farms, which offer community members education on growing food and becoming more self-sustainable.
- Work and live in a welcoming Zambian community, and immerse yourself in the local culture.