As a research assistant you will:
- Join an elephant research project with an organization who has been nominated Africa’s Leading Conservation Company in the World Travel Awards for the past 8 years in a row!
- Volunteer a stone’s throw away from one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World, the majestic Victoria Falls.
- Get actively involved in a number of other wildlife conservation initiatives, or alternatively upgrade your experience by combining our Lions, Conservation & Community Project
- Experience the African bush in a very special way as you spend your time working in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park that runs alongside the Zambezi River
- Immerse yourself in the local culture while educating and empowering rural communities
- For the adrenaline junkies, the mighty Zambezi River and Victoria Falls offer endless adventure activities, such as helicopter rides, white water rafting and bungee jumping off the famous bridge!
- Visit some of Africa’s most spectacular wildlife areas in neighboring Botswana or Zimbabwe, including Chobe National Park. Alternatively, you can visit our other Lion Conservation Project at Victoria Falls!
- Make friends for life with other international volunteers and interns sharing the experience with you!