- Slot in to the day-to-day running of one of the largest chimpanzee sanctuaries in the world!
- Interact with chimpanzees on a personal level while out on ‘bush walks’
- Invent fun behavioural enrichment activities and create individual care plans for specific chimpanzees
- Capture data on chimpanzee interaction and behaviour
- Provide teaching assistance in the local community, offering students living in remote Africa a fresh perspective on education
- Experience life in the African bush, living in a very rustic - yet beautiful - setting in the heart of the Africa
- Work alongside local Zambians, immersing yourself in true Zambian culture
- Enjoy sundowners, canoeing, picnics, barbeques, and some amazing stargazing on the banks of the Kafue River!
- Make friends for life with other international volunteers along the way!
NOTE: this project is suitable for volunteers of 18 years and above.