As a volunteer, you will get to:
- Monitor big cats every day like lions, leopards and cheetahs to help protect these endangered predators.
- Go out on research game drives twice a day to collect data for conservancy management.
- Help camps locate big cats for tourist sightings.
- Live in the middle of the bush while you enjoy one of the most authentically “wild” experiences Africa has to offer.
- Immerse yourself in Maasai culture as you volunteer alongside our experienced Maasai safari guides from the Koiyaki Guiding School and help new students graduate.
- Contribute to our conservation education classes helping to ensure that future generations understand the importance of wildlife conservation.